Public Conference 2016
"Pursuing Excellence in Sport Dispute Resolution"
A Court of Arbitration for Sport Public Seminar hosted by the SDRCC
As part of its 2016 SDRCC Mediator and Arbitrator Conference, this full day of sessions on sport and alternative dispute resolution will be held at the Marriott Vancouver Pinnacle Downtown Hotel on February 11, 2016. The SDRCC is very pleased to be partnering with the Court of Arbitration for Sport to hold this first event of its kind in Canada. This exciting partnership will provide an opportunity for participants to network with SDRCC mediators and arbitrators as well as with experts in international sport ADR.
* Meet us at the Pinnacle Foyer starting at 7:30 for your registration*
Continuing Education Credits
This program qualifies for:
- 6.5 hours of CPD with the Law Society of British Columbia;
- 6.5 hours of CPD with the Law Society of Saskatchewan;
- 6 hours of CPD with the Barreau du Québec;
- continuing education credits with the ADR Institute of Canada.
Law Society recognition is pending in other Canadian provinces.
$349 Regular: The deadline for regular registration is midnight (EST) on January 8th, 2016.
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE!
For more information, please contact the SDRCC office at firstname.lastname@example.org.